Skip to contents
- Tracks genets through time
- Create maps of a quadrat over time
- Calculates basal area for each species in a quadrat
- Calculates lambda, the population growth rate, for each species in a quadrat
based on changes in basal cover.
- Calculates local neighborhood density around each individual in a
- Calculates the number of recruits of each species per year in each quadrat
- Chart Quadrat Dataset for grassland species in MT and AZ
An example dataset that contains data from mapped plant chart quadrats. Each
row is an observation of one plant.
- A dataset indicating sampling years for the grasslandData example dataset
- Group polygon observations together into a 'genet' based on proximity
- Extract Demographic and Competition Data from Fine-scale Maps
- Tracks genets through time for multiple species and sites